Friday, October 11, 2013

give thanks


 lettering by me.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends & readers! I hope you find time this weekend to spend with your loved ones - both human & furry.

Things I'm thankful for today...

D's family and all they do for us. I can't even count all the drives they've given us.

My parents willingness to come down to Halifax to visit, so we don't have to drive up. 3 kids here does outnumber 2 parents up in New Brunswick though and they have a car... but still. 

Having the afternoon off work. My manager is super-accommodating and I'm so grateful for that.

Creativity and the joy it brings.

Friends and connections I've made through volunteering with Happily Ever Active. Building community.

Stuffing. Who can argue with that one?

Wishing you a great weekend!
xx Janelle
 

4 comments:

  1. Cute post! Sorry I didn't get a chance to read it until now.
    Hope you had a great thanksgiving!
    Miss you!!
    Making It Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hi hi!
    Just wanted to let you know that I've tagged you in a Halloween tag! Hope you do it :)

    Making It Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love stuffing too! And I love your hand-lettering! I love drawing, but when it comes to lettering I always struggle. X Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane! I've been practicing for about a year now. You can do it too!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. Your little notes always make my day!